Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors?
Blue, especially aqua
Green, especially lime
Purple, no especiallies

2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
Knitting. There are others, but I spend the bulk of my time with my circs.

3. What products do you really covet?
I am dying, DYING, to try out some Socks That Rock. There's this amazing brown and blue colorway they've got right now. There are really too many pretties for me to actually order one yet.

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
I enjoy reading, spending time with my husband and dog, and watching television.

5. Is there anything you collect?
Lip gloss, apparently. It's an addiction, not a choice.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
Virgo.

7.What are your favorite…

…scents/smells?
Grapefruit or other citrus

…types of music and/or bands?
I'm kinda into everything, but I stick mostly to indie.

…authors?
Too many to list

…animals?
Dogs and MONKEYS (new world, old world, and great apes all incuded under this generic moniker).

…places to shop?
Yarn shops. Gift shops.

…season?
Summer

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
??? How can you have a favorite?

…candies or goodies?
All candies are yummy. Especially dark chocolate.

8. Do you have any wish lists?
Amazon

9. Are you allergic to anything?
All nuts (anaphylaxis--no joking) and cat dander

10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
Dog. His name is Marley, or Marls for short.

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.
Again, I have a serious allergy to nuts of all kinds, so if you find little edible treats, please check the label to see if it was manufactured in a plant that processes nuts. If you don't want to bother with edible treats, since this is a huge pain in the ass, I totally understand. :)

No comments: