Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tiny Dancer



Here it is! 10 weeks 3 days. Cutest fetus ever. It was moving its little arms and legs like crazy! Thus, "Tiny Dancer." I am enthralled and even more crazy excited by our little creature.

They changed my due date to September 30, so maybe our little family will be September birthdays only. I'm the 6th, Josh is the 21st, and Tiny Dancer is due the 30th, so... T.D. is due right between Josh's birthday and my mom's (Oct. 10)--we'll see who wins. That's right, this is all about winning. Life is a contest, and somebody has to "win" the baby's birthday. Seriously, what's wrong with me?

In knitting news, I'm still working on the baby surprise jacket, but mostly because I interrupted it to finish Fetching in pink for my brother, Kyle (as requested, I'm not a sadist), and Twinkletoes for my mom, who's laid up in bed after surgery. And I've already got my eye on the Rowan Soft Baby I bought to make a sleep sack for T.D.... My hands have been cramping lately though. Stupid hands.

No comments: