Monday, May 21, 2007

It's a Boy!

We had the big ultrasound today. And it's a boy. Yes, I was hoping for a girl, but really, the only reasons why were 1) all the insanely cute girly things to knit, and 2) Josh and I had already picked a girl name. So now we have to decide on a boy name and I'll just have to find some adorable baby boy knits.

Unfortunately, there was something wrong with their computer, and the techs weren't able to print off any of the pictures for me. However, they ARE going to send me them via snail mail. So as soon as I get those photos I'll post 'em!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting!

Montreal Mama said...

Congrats!

I had the same reaction last August when I found out I was having a boy. Hubby and I had a girls' name all picked out, we couldn't agree on a boys name yet, and there was sooo many more girls things to knit! But I love my son, and boys rock too!

Congrats!

Your Sp10 Hostess

The Myers Family said...

How I knew? You look just like I did at 20 weeks (at least the belly in your pics)