Saturday, August 25, 2007

Progress!

I've been working steadily on Isabella. I've got this terrible fear of not finishing it in time, so I've been trying to pick it up as often as I can. I think I've made some good progress this week.



I'm really liking it so far. Of course cotton's a pain in the arse to knit with and my hands have been feeling extremely dry, but the finished fabric has a lovely drape and is surprisingly soft. Plus, the color. Obviously.

Today, Josh and I went shopping and made a couple important purchases.



We got a new chair from Ikea so I can sleep sitting if I need to! Plus, it's rocks. Both in the physical and attitudinal senses. It's so comfortable. And it's been very hard to be comfortable lately. I think Eli likes the rocking motion because he seems to calm down when I do it.



The other purchase is the official baby book. I've been looking all over for a cute, yet non-cheesy baby book and I've finally found it! I love it.

No comments: