Monday, August 06, 2007

WOOT!

I FINALLY got my Ravelry invite today. Yay! It's going to quickly become an obsession, I'm sure.

I've also got a finished object to post. I've (also finally) finished the last of Eli's coming home outfit. Here it is:



So that makes, a hat, booties, and jacket. Baby gets no pants I tell you.






I've also started on the Tangled Yoke Cardigan. Here's my progress.





I'm loving the yarn. It's so soft. It's 80% camel and 20% virgin wool. Yum. Now I just have to dye my hair before I finish it or I'll look like some wierdo who matches her sweaters to her hair. [shudder].

1 comment:

sophanne said...

So I googled Tangled Yoke and found your progress- I'm working on it too beckyknitstoo.blogspot.com. I've done the decreases and am working my way back with the increases. I too fell immediately in love with that pattern and saw that i had some Jaeger Aran Tweed that was just the right weight. I've never done sleeves the way the directions say and have avoided looking too far ahead so I don't scare myself! (I have done top down raglan sleeves but I'm thinking this is mucho differento)

Your bringing home baby clothes are adorable.