Sunday, September 09, 2007

Lots of Updates...

So last weekend was very busy. Josh and I went to Madison for our baby showers. The first was at Josh's parents' house, and the second was at my dad and step-mom's house. I'm still waiting for pics from the shower at my dad's, but it's getting late, so I figured I'd better post about the other shower at least.

Here I am before the party:



Barefoot, pregnant, kitchen. Heh.

The theme of the party was sweet peas, since that's what my mom and Josh's mom call Eli.







And here's some random photos from the shower:









Josh also had his own shower. He went to a Brewers' game with his dad, my brothers, and my step-dad. My brothers showed up looking adorable.



And of course, the obligatory pics of Marley looking adorable:







Also looking adorable last weekend was my dad's dog, Lily. She's a funny dog.







Also, this last week was both my birthday week and my 36th week of pregnancy. I turned 30 on the 6th. Josh got me some beautiful diamond earrings. I'm spoiled.



Also, here's the 36 week belly shot. Not too many of these left!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Looks like a great party!! The day is arriving fast! how are you feeling? i hope all is well and I miss ya at the LYS.

Sarah