Friday, September 01, 2006

Current Projects

So here's my first try at a "real" blog. I figured I'd finally join the masses of knitting bloggers out there, if only as a way of keeping track of my knitting projects. Right now I'm working on at least five--yes, I'm one of those... The projects getting the majority of my attention are another (!) felt purse, a fluffy sweater for my puppy, Marley, and the never-ending stockinette shawl. I'm making the purse with Lorna's Laces Bullfrogs & Butterflies, using a pattern from Simple Knits. I've had the yarn for almost 2 years now and figured I should actually use it for something since It's so damn pretty. The dog sweater is made with some yarn I got for Christmas last year from my brother and sister-in-law. I can't remember who makes it, but it sure is fluffy! And finallly, the shawl is made with a blue alpaca worsted, and has beautiful flecks of green throughout. Now if only I could finish it.


The quality of the pictures isn't that great, but I only had my camera phone. The first and third pictures best represent the color, but the second shows the green flecks best.

No comments: