1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully loaded!
3. Regular or flavored? Regular, dark roast.
4. How do you drink your coffee? Hot, with cream and sweetener.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Obsidian by Caribou Coffee. It is seriously amazing.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I prefer dark roast and something freshly packed.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Chocolate, cookies, pretty much anything.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Don't think so...
9. What treats do you enjoy with your coffee? Umm... Repeat question?
10. Yarn/fiber you love? Natural animal fibers of any sort, but I love Malabrigo, cashmere, and alpaca.
11. Yarn/fiber you hate? I try not to work with acrylics, but will do so if they are mixed with natural fibers.
12. What's on your needles? Please see above right.
13. Favorite colors? I like most colors, but I tend to buy a lot of blues and greens.
14. Allergies? Cats, smoke, nuts of all kinds.
15. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Please check the labels on coffee or treats to make sure they do not contain nuts or weren't processed in a factory that processes nuts. Sorry to be annoying, but it could kill me. :) Yes, I'm a bit melodramatic.
Friday, November 10, 2006