Tuesday, December 19, 2006

December meme

A - Available: No
A - Age: 29
A – Art genre: surrealism

B - Best feature: my eyes
B - Bike: 7-speed future bike (it has arc handlebars)
B - Birthday: September 6, 1977
B - Book: Just finished Kavalier and Clay. I highly recommend it.

C - Crush: Josh
C - Car: Ford Focus
C - Comedian: Mitch Hedberg/Jim Gaffigan

D - Day or night: night
D - Dream Car: vintage VW bug
D - Dogs or Cats: dogs

E - Egg nog: Yum!
E - E-mail: yes. Many.
E - Eggs: delicious in all ways, especially as sweet & sour eggs

F - Favourite colour: blue
F - Favourite Band: Old 97s

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms

H - Hair colour: naturally blond, right now it's reddish brown
H - Height: 5’6"
H - Happy: For the most part

I - Instrument: Tried. Failed.
I - Idol: I don't know... I don't really have any idols.

J - Jewelery: Claddagh ring, wedding/engagement ring, grandma's diamond earrings
J - Job: 2. One official career job, and one fun LYS job.
J - Jail: Only as an attorney visitor, I've always been able to leave when I wanted to.

K - Kids: Not yet
K- Knitting :- Lots and lots

L - Longest car ride: Minneapolis to St. Louis
L - Last kiss: this morning
L - Local: huh?
L - Lyrics: Feliz navidad y prospero ano y felicidad.

M - Milk flavour: Chocolate
M - Most missed memory: How can you miss a memory? If you did, wouldn't you not be able to remember it? Or if you can, isn't that just a memory? Maybe this question is really trying to ask about what you miss most... In which case, I really miss my Grandma Schehr.
M - Movie last watched: On purpose or on accident? On purpose I last saw LOTR: Return of the King. On accident I saw How to lose a guy in 10 days. Shhh.. Don't tell anyone.

N - Number of Siblings: 2 brothers (twins), 3 step-brothers, 2 sisters-in-law, 1 brother-in-law, 1 step-sister-in-law (huh?)

N - Nickname: Manda, Mandabelle, Punkin, Sweetie, Mandy (although I will hurt you if you actually call me this--only family can call me this since I haven't used it since I was 11. That, and I hate it), Amanda Banana.

O - One wish: To not have to worry.
O - One regret: None that I can think of at the moment. Most of the time things one might regret can teach you about life, so I don't regret them.

P - Part of your appearance you love: My eyes, my hair.
P - Pets:- I've had dogs my whole life. Have one now.

Q - Quick or Slow?: Both

R - Reason to smile: Josh, Marls
R - Reality TV Show: Project Runway

S - Song Last Heard: Feliz Navidad (thus the lyrics above)
S - Silver or Gold: White gold (so I guess both, since white gold is gold with a silver alloy).

T - Time you woke up: 6:05 a.m.
T - Time for bed: 11 p.m.
T - Ticklish: Yes, very

U - Unpredictable: Sometimes
U - Underwear: Yes, I do wear them.

V - Vegetable you hate: Peas
V - Vacation spot: Anywhere I can relax

W- Worst habit: Being anxious
W- Where are you going to travel: Ireland

X - X-Ray: Mouth, torso, head, foot

Y - Yellow: Meh.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

No comments: