Thursday, December 21, 2006

SP9 package!!!

So here are the goodies from my most recent SP9 package... I am spoiled. My secret pal searched high and low for some chocolate goodness that does not contain nuts... And man, did she ever succeed. I love it!!!


Okay, I absolutely LOVE origami... How did she know?!? It's like she's in my brain taking notes about my favorite things. There has not been a single thing she's given me that I haven't absolutely loved and thought was perfect for me. That would include, of course, the grapefruit-scented soap above... Yay!


Ahhh... Malabrigo. And, of course, it's my favorite colorway! I've been eyeing this particular color at the LYS since I started working there... And now it's mine!


And finally, CHOCOLATE. Minus one. I couldn't help myself...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good, good, good - I'm so glad you liked everything! I read the backs of so many labels - I was terrified that maybe the imported candies just didn't have allergy info, but I found other candy bars from the same manufacturers that DID have warnings - so I am pretty certain these are totally safe....

Apologize to Marley for me - I had a little Christmas present for him and it mistakenly got put with our pups' presents, but fortunately I found it before Christmas morning - so I promise he'll get some SP love soon!

(It's funny, I swear my younger dog knows I'm about to give away something in the house that's doggie-related - he just jumped up, tried to crawl onto my keyboard, and started growling and grunting at me.)

Jodi said...

The Malabrigo is gorgeous! What colorway is it? I just love knitting with that stuff.

KnittinKninja said...

It's Tuareg. :)

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site knittinkninja.blogspot.com
Is this possible?