Friday, October 20, 2006

Meme

I accidently got tagged, so here it is:

4 Jobs I've Had

- Library page

- Attorney Editor

- Assistant Public Defender

- Television production assistant

4 Movies I can watch over and over...

- The Princess Bride

- The Princess and the Warrior (I swear, it's just a coincidence)

- Bottle Rocket

- Any of the Harry Potter flicks

4 Places I have lived

- Madison, Wisconsin

- St. Louis, Missouri

- Middleton, Wisconsin

- Minneapolis, Minnesota

4 TV shows I love to watch

- Top Chef

- Daily Show

- Colbert Report

- Robot Chicken

4 Places I have been on vacation

- San Francisco

- Tucson

- New York City

- Northampton, MA

4 of my fave dishes

- Pineapple pizza

- well-made lasagna (this is a must)

- Sweet and sour eggs (my husband makes this, it's insanely delicious)

- Panang curry

4 websites I visit daily

- yahoo

- gmail

- comics.com for Luann

- my blog

4 places I would rather be right now

- Ireland

- at home with my dog

- in Madison, with my family

- at a yarn shop

4 Blogger's I am tagging

If your reading this consider yourself tagged :) :)

No comments: