Thursday, October 12, 2006

SP 9 Contest -- Favorites

Actor - Alan Rickman is probably my favorite. He's an especially talented actor.
Actress - Right now I think it's Zooey Deschanel. I enjoy the roles she chooses
Animal - Definitely dogs. Apes come in at a close 2nd.
Band - Old 97's
Book - I don't know if I have a favorite book... I read so many it's hard to choose.
Bubble Bath - Something grapefruity
Candy - Gummy things
Color - Cobalt blue
Flower - Gerber daisy
Food - Well-made lasagna--I'm quite particular about it.
Lip Balm - Burt's Bees, no question.
Lotion - I like the Body Shop's thick lotions, especially in cocoa butter
Movie - Right now, I'm really into Brick
Song - Question, by Old 97's
TV Show - Project Runway--I'm lame.
Vacation Spot - I don't go on those fancy "vacation" things, but I'm planning to go to Ireland sometime soon!

1 comment:

KnittinKninja said...

I am SO excited!!! I can't wait!