Monday, October 23, 2006

Meme

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Amanda

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A girl in my cousin's grade school class, which is how I got my cousin's middle name as my middle name. Although, it turns our Amanda was the name of my grandma's much-hated aunt. Boy was she pissed when she found out!

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last week, I think.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Roast beef

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah, I think I'm a pretty good friend.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, a number of them, but I don't really use them anymore.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh hell no.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I love shredded wheat.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Muscularly? Not really. Emotionally? Yeah, I'm pretty strong. Intellectually? Yeah.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Green Tea

14. SHOE SIZE? US 9 1/2 or 10

5. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I have very little self-discipline when it comes to making sure I am healthy.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandma Schehr.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Nah.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, white tee-shirt, sage crocs.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? lunch. lasagna.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? rustling papers, keyboarding, chatting.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Seafoam

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Baking bread

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my husband, Josh

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? their smile

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I stole this from a bunch of people. They seem cool.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Brandy Old-Fashioned Sweet

28. FAVORITE SPORT? None

29. EYE COLOR? blue

30. HAT SIZE? huge.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, but mostly I wear my glasses because they're cool.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? I love really well-made lasagna.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I get cold easily.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? This isn't really a "response" type of thing...

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Oh, I don't know.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOUR CURRENTLY READING? Kavalier and Klay (sp?)

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? It's a Thomson West mouse pad with a clear section for a photo to slide under. The photo is of me and Josh.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Aqua Teen Hunger Force

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Don't have any

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? California

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I am the queen of multi-tasking

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Madison, WI

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobody. I found it on numerous blogs.

No comments: