Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Final SP10 Contest! Three Yarns...

So the final SP10 contest requires I list three yarns I'm dying to get my hands on... I don't have specific types, per say, but here's what I'd like to try out:

1. Qiviet--but really, who doesn't want this?
2. Targhee wool
3. Corriedale

I have not yet tried any of these, although Corriedale, or even Targhee for that matter, is not all that difficult to find. They are a little on the pricey side, especially the Qiviet (!), so they're on the wish list rather than in the stash.

1 comment:

Quail Hill Knits said...

Hey Amanda -- Your SP10 package just walked in with the mail and I actually interrupted a meeting with another attorney to open it. Everything is wonderful!. I love the felted Notions bag and the sheep buttons are priceless. The yarns are great. I can honestly say that I have never knitted with yarn made from shrimp and crab shells before. I will be posting the package on my blog to do it proper justice. I will also add your site to blogs I read. I hope you will also link my site to yours. Have a great day. (Oh, email your address to me. I have a little something for you too.)