Monday, June 04, 2007

SP10 Flash Your Stash Contest.

Okay, this is quite embarassing, but here goes:


Side table full of yarn I don't plan on using any time soon, but not hated enough to go into storage boxes...


Recently purchased yarns and semi-finished projects


Odds and ends


Under the bed box of random yarn, which is kept under our futon


Sock yarns and a few random yarns


Sock yarn


Worsted


Sock yarn and laceweight


Cottons


Bulky


Alpaca roving


Vintage camel, alpaca and cashmere given to me by a friend


One of my current projects in my project bag


Brand new yarn waiting to be put away

Not pictured: Two boxes in storage and two under the bed boxes which are under my bed and a pain to get out.

That is all. So far.

1 comment:

The Myers Family said...

I am sooooo jealous of your stash. For a moment I thought that your "roving" was your "bulky" and I tried to picture you knitting with it.